Hello Citizens of Blackvol

• You Must read the Blackvol Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get Permanent warning points or a Permanent Ban.

Our resources on Blackvol Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If you are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection : Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double-checked by our experts. We advise you to add Blackvol to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource.

Download NOTE : To download directly, please register on the site. After registration, you can see the download link at the top right of the page.

"Enjoy Your Presence on Blackvol"

Stephen

Jan 20, 2021
Hi
You can call me Medic, at first I would like to thank the team of Blackvol including @Kessler @Kamiw @Mi3ch, and all of the great members and active leaders of this great virtual community :)
Let's discuss how we all could collaborate and provide some support to this platform, especially after Covid19 damaged many individuals
For an e.g, if you can't code... then you can signup for an internal community (Video Streaming) coding courses, or you could maybe just pay a member over here to help you with custom code for any desired theme, plugin, or even we could come up with some competition for fun between the members.

Have a great day/night you all.

• Love
Reactions: Mi3ch and Joos

Joos

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Jul 6, 2020
USA
www.blackvol.com
Hi
You can call me Medic, at first I would like to thank the team of Blackvol including @Kessler @Kamiw @Mi3ch, and all of the great members and active leaders of this great virtual community :)
Let's discuss how we all could collaborate and provide some support to this platform, especially after Covid19 damaged many individuals
For an e.g, if you can't code... then you can signup for an internal community (Video Streaming) coding courses, or you could maybe just pay a member over here to help you with custom code for any desired theme, plugin, or even we could come up with some competition for fun between the members.

All together towards success

• Love
Reactions: Stephen and Mi3ch

Mi3ch

Jul 6, 2020
Hi

Thanks @Stephen , More effort is the key to success.

• Love
Reactions: Stephen

Members online

No members online now.