Download Free Google Places Reviews Pro WordPress Plugin Nulled CodeCanyon 20255659
Google Places Reviews help you display your business reviews and ratings on your website. Keep your business expertise trusted.
Google Reviews are #1
among the Most Powerful Reviews Platforms
GOOGLE REVIEWS PRO FOR WORDPRESS IS THE BEST PLUGIN IN THE MARKET TO:
- Showcase Your Business Profile Brightly
- Display Your Business Reviews In Body Or Widget
- Provide Multi-option Reviews Widget
- Attract More Reviews For Local Business
- Improve Your Website Google Ranking
- Ensure The Most Recent Reviews Are Positive
- Save Your Time In Showing Positive Reviews, Ratings, Testimonials
- Give Your Customers A Chance To Say Their Words On Your Website
- Can Make Sure Your Bright Side Is Now Visible To The Targeted Public
- Leave A Good Impression To Your Audience Thus Better Brand Awareness
- Boost Customer Loyalty And Affinity And Got Them Truly Convinced
- Increase Your Brand Fame, Boost Sales And Ultimately Grow Corporate Revenue
One of my clients, TrendPromo, carried out A/B Testing campaigns between 2 landing pages.
One is ordinary with images and introductory text for the cafeteria. The other comes with clickable Google reviews, showing off the best compliments from diners.
The result: the page versions with reviews convert 200% more than the first landing page.
Q: Does this plugin have shortcode support and generator?
A: Yes, useful shortcodes are available for you to display reviews in the order and place you want.
Q: What can I do when I can’t find my business on Google Places?
A: Please check if you can see your place in Google PlaceID Finder here , if so and the plugin still can’t find it then check if you are using another Google Places API key on your site. If the problem still exists, please ask our support for help.
Q: Can I show detailed business information along with reviews?
A: Yes, you can choose to show your business name, website, Google+ page and more.
Q: How many reviews can be generated for each shortcode?
A: Our plugin uses the Google Places API to get your reviews. The API only returns the 5 most helpful reviews. When Google changes the 5 most helpful, the plugin has an option that allows you to update the new one to your database, so slowly building up a database of reviews.
Q: Can I display reviews of different places on a same page/post?
A: Yes, you can.