Download Motionger - Animated Heading for Elementor Nulled Free CodeCanyon 25913993
Animated Heading for Elementor is an easy to use and flexible Elementor widget for creating animated titles for any WordPress posts/pages. The widget allows not only to create headings with a unique design but also to animate the whole heading text or separate words.
You can use a simple and clear structure to create a moving header text and choose the animation that suits you best. Animated Heading for Elementor is useful for different kinds of sites and themes to make your site more engaging and interactive. It can be easily adapted to the style of your website, whether it be Blog, Glossary, Portfolio, Corporate Website, eCommerce Project, Creative Agency, Real Estate Listing, Personal CV, a Restaurant, Retail Company or Magazine.
We included five creative heading templates for your fast and smooth start with animated headings in Elementor. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you a quick start in a few clicks.
Features of the Animated Heading for Elementor
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- 5 Animated Header templates included
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, gradient, etc.
- 16 Animation Types available
- Creating a unique extended header
- Rotation of additional header
- Text and background gradient
- Flexible style settings for header elements
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.