Windows Firewall Control Microsoft operating systems now have a powerful firewall for free by default, but unfortunately they do not have a simple interface to create rules for program communication and .... And sometimes it gets a little complicated to do these configurations. Windows Firewall Control is a very useful small program that extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most commonly used options of Windows Firewall in neat and simple windows. This program is placed in the Windows tray after execution and allows users to use the Windows firewall more easily and without having to spend a lot of time working with the Windows firewall.
Windows Firewall Control software capabilities
- Just a small executable file
- Full support for performing tasks from a standard user account
- Simple and easy intuitive interface available in system tray
- Allow or block an application from accessing the Internet with a single click
- Integrate loose fields into the right-click menu of executable files
- Quick and direct access to edit Windows firewall from the application interface
- Ability to restore previous settings
- And …
Download NOTE :
To download directly, please register on the site. After registration, you can see the download link at the top right of the page.