An Idiot's Love of Idioms

• You Must read the Blackvol Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get Permanent warning points or a Permanent Ban.

Our resources on Blackvol Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If you are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection : Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double-checked by our experts. We advise you to add Blackvol to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource.

Download NOTE : To download directly, please register on the site. After registration, you can see the download link at the top right of the page.

"Enjoy Your Presence on Blackvol"
B

book24h

5b4ca06154f27c1fb9b197ac1ed8b8cf.jpeg

English | 2022 | ISBN: 1398470856 | 234 pages | True EPUB | 6.19 MB
Ever wondered where the sayings we commonly use originate from?

Sometimes the things we say, if we really think about it, make absolutely no logical sense.
Why on earth has a cat got my tongue? Why does a wall have ears? And why the heck are my ears burning? Why would I possibly want to break a leg?
If you think you know the answers, you might be close but have no cigar and if you don't want to wake up on the wrong side of the bed or even worse, wait until you kick the bucket then you may want to step up to the plate and read on.
Now I certainly don't want to read the Riot Act on you and I think by hook or by crook if you read this book you'll be happy as Larry and as pleased as Punch.
I don't want to be a clever clogs but by and large I think you'll have a field day with what you'll discover, if you catch my drift?

NitroFlare
Rapidgator
Uploadgig is Free Download Link

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Members online

No members online now.