Lisa Gardner - Touch & Go

• You Must read the Blackvol Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get Permanent warning points or a Permanent Ban.

Our resources on Blackvol Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If you are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection : Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double-checked by our experts. We advise you to add Blackvol to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource.

Download NOTE : To download directly, please register on the site. After registration, you can see the download link at the top right of the page.

"Enjoy Your Presence on Blackvol"

Blackvol

A simple man
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 6, 2020

Lisa Gardner - Touch & Go (azw3 epub mobi)​

1710294713032.png

Goodreads Choice Award
Nominee for Best Mystery & Thriller (2013)
"#1 New York Times bestseller Lisa Gardner, author of Catch Me and Love You More, returns with a heart-thumping thriller about what lurks behind the facade of a perfect family."
"This is my family: Vanished without a trace..."

"Justin and Libby Denbe have the kind of life that looks good in the pages of a glossy magazine. A beautiful fifteen-year old daughter, Ashlyn. A gorgeous brownstone on a tree-lined street in Boston's elite Back Bay neighborhood. A great marriage, admired by friends and family. A perfect life."

"This is what I know: Pain has a flavor..."

"When investigator Tessa Leoni arrives at the crime scene in the Denbes' home, she finds scuff marks on the floor and Taser confetti in the foyer. The family appears to have been abducted, with only a pile of their most personal possessions remaining behind. No witnesses, no ransom demands, no motive. Just an entire family, vanished without a trace."

"This is what I fear: The worst is yet to come..."

"Tessa knows better than anyone that even the most perfect facades can hide the darkest secrets. Now she must race against the clock to uncover the Denbes' innermost dealings, a complex tangle of friendships and betrayal, big business and small sacrifices. Who would want to kidnap such a perfect little family? And how far would such a person be willing to go?"

"This is the truth: Love, safety, family...it is all touch and go."

First published February 1, 2013

Genres
Fiction
Mystery
Crime
Thriller
Suspense

• Love
Reactions: Kessler

Members online