Start with Sorare.com

• You Must read the Blackvol Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get Permanent warning points or a Permanent Ban.

Our resources on Blackvol Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If you are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection : Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double-checked by our experts. We advise you to add Blackvol to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource.

Download NOTE : To download directly, please register on the site. After registration, you can see the download link at the top right of the page.

"Enjoy Your Presence on Blackvol"

Kessler

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 7, 2020
Kuiper belt
www.blackvol.com
sorare-kessler.jpg
Friends other than Gods unchained,
The only game I really made good money from and confidently introduce to others is
I myself have been a footballer for a long time, and in the career section of FIFA games or in the manager game, I always looked for young players and found them. Some time later, I had a very strong player.
Or I would sell them at a good price
This is the case here in Surrey
The last card I sold in the game had a 500% profit and almost all the money I brought in the game + offset the transaction costs I paid.
If you are a footballer and you worked on the Atrium network and you are familiar with the gas of this network and you have at least $ 50 Atrium in your bag, I suggest you to consider this game.
Because you can earn a very good income
In the short and long term
In this post, we will talk about the cards and all the items of this game.

Kessler

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 7, 2020
Kuiper belt
www.blackvol.com
photo_2022-04-11_19-17-43.jpg

The minimum deposit amount for an ETH game is 0.01, which is a little more than $ 20 considering the current price of ETH
But you also have to consider the network
This means that you must have at least 0.01 ETH+ two network transmission costs in Polton's bag
Because you will need the second gas when you pick it up from the site
I emphasize again if you want to play this game, enter as much ETH into your account as possible so that you can pay the transfer fee once.
Especially now that goalkeepers are very expensive and the most expensive goalie is over $ 10
But with the same 0.01 ETH, you can buy ten to fifteen cards (other than Goalkeeprts) and sell them at a reasonable profit and increase the amount of your ETH.
You also have to consider the cost of gas for the withdrawal, so keep some in your wallet
My current offer is at least $ 50-60 at ETH current price

Kessler

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 7, 2020
Kuiper belt
www.blackvol.com
#Note
photo_2022-04-11_19-22-19.jpg

Do not buy any player who has this
Red cross
in his information, especially those who are older.
Because he plays in a league that is not supported
Or retired

Kessler

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 7, 2020
Kuiper belt
www.blackvol.com
photo_2022-03-02_13-42-53.jpg

A new security system has been added to the site, called Authorize this device
You can do this, and you will not be able to go online with any device other than the device or devices you identify unless you define a new device.
This will increase the security of your property

Always make sure you are using the right site and do not use search engines like Google to enter sites where financial transactions are made.

Members online

No members online now.