Download Asset CleanUp Pro - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free Premium
Upgrading to the premium plugin allows you to unload unused styles & scripts on extra pages such as:
- Taxonomy pages such as default WordPress’ categories, tags and custom created ones such as products’ categories from WooCommerce.
- Author pages (e.g. the page showing all posts published by a specific author, detected via is_author() function)
- Default WordPress Search Page
- WooCommmerce Search Page (which has the same settings as the actual shop page detected via is_shop() function)
- Date Archive Page: this is any page that retrieves articles filtered by the date, detected via is_date() function
There are a plethora of techniques that are often used to defer parsing; however, the simple and preferred technique is to simply until it is needed. If this technique isn’t appropriate to use on your page, it is next suggested that you use the attribute where appropriate, which prevents parsing from blocking the initial page load by deferring it until the browser’s UI thread is not busy doing something else. All these settings can be applied with Asset CleanUp Pro without writing any code.
Change the location of the CSS/JS files (could be moved from HEAD to BODY to prevent render-blocking or vice-versa if you need early triggering of specific files)
⚙ “Test Mode” Functionality → Worried about making optimization mistakes? Don’t be anymore!