My 2k+ Back-links Collection list, all type websites Enjoy everyone...

• You Must read the Blackvol Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get Permanent warning points or a Permanent Ban.

Our resources on Blackvol Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If you are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection : Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double-checked by our experts. We advise you to add Blackvol to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource.

Download NOTE : To download directly, please register on the site. After registration, you can see the download link at the top right of the page.

"Enjoy Your Presence on Blackvol"

Deepak

Digital Marketing & SEO
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2022
Faridabad
www.dixinfotech.com
Hello Every one I share my backlinks collection list, that is can change your website rank and DA. Enjoy and Reply me if you Like this. maximum website is good and effective.

Attachments

• backlinks dataezyzip (2).zip
    103.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Love
Reactions: Joos and Kessler

Joos

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Jul 6, 2020
USA
www.blackvol.com
Hello Every one I share my backlinks collection list, that is can change your website rank and DA. Enjoy and Reply me if you Like this. maximum website is good and effective.
its very useful ,
can you explain about all of sheet ,
thanks

Reactions: Deepak

Deepak

Digital Marketing & SEO
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2022
Faridabad
www.dixinfotech.com
its very useful ,
can you explain about all of sheet ,
thanks
I this sheet you found profile submission websites, blog submission websites, social bookmarking websites, edu websites and more, You can make backlinks with your website one by one...

• Love
Reactions: Joos

Joos

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Jul 6, 2020
USA
www.blackvol.com
I this sheet you found profile submission websites, blog submission websites, social bookmarking websites, edu websites and more, You can make backlinks with your website one by one...
excellent . Can you explain how to create backlinks?

Reactions: Deepak

Deepak

Digital Marketing & SEO
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2022
Faridabad
www.dixinfotech.com
excellent . Can you explain how to create backlinks?
Firstly sign up in account make a profile, fill all information like name, address, website name, etc every thinks those website ask.

then check how type this website - this is a image website, blog website, Q&A, Forum, Social bookmark etc,
Analyse website and submit content those they want, make title, description and images, vedio, and blog, according to targeting your page.

For more help DM me

• Love

Joos

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Jul 6, 2020
USA
www.blackvol.com
Firstly sign up in account make a profile, fill all information like name, address, website name, etc every thinks those website ask.

then check how type this website - this is a image website, blog website, Q&A, Forum, Social bookmark etc,
Analyse website and submit content those they want, make title, description and images, vedio, and blog, according to targeting your page.

For more help DM me
thanks , its perfect

Joos

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Jul 6, 2020
USA
www.blackvol.com

For more help DM me
We have several tabs in your file
In the profile tab, we just need to register on these sites and complete our profile and enter the URL of our site? No need to post?
Other sheets in your file include bookmarking. What to do about sites in this section?
Do we have to send the keywords and descriptions of our website's products to the sites that are in the blog section after registering?
Can you explain the other tabs as well?
For example, what is an edu site code sheet?

Thanks

Deepak

Digital Marketing & SEO
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2022
Faridabad
www.dixinfotech.com
We have several tabs in your file
In the profile tab, we just need to register on these sites and complete our profile and enter the URL of our site? No need to post?
Other sheets in your file include bookmarking. What to do about sites in this section?
Do we have to send the keywords and descriptions of our website's products to the sites that are in the blog section after registering?
Can you explain the other tabs as well?
For example, what is an edu site code sheet?

Thanks
DM me for more information

• Love

Members online