PluralSight Getting Started With Remote Product Management Bookware-KNiSO

• You Must read the Blackvol Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get Permanent warning points or a Permanent Ban.

Our resources on Blackvol Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If you are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection : Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double-checked by our experts. We advise you to add Blackvol to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource.

Download NOTE : To download directly, please register on the site. After registration, you can see the download link at the top right of the page.

"Enjoy Your Presence on Blackvol"

Blackvol

A simple man
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 6, 2020
PluralSight Getting Started With Remote Product Management

remote-product-management-getting-started-v1.jpg

Course info

Level Beginner
Duration 1h 11m

Description

Thousands of companies were forced to work remotely due to global health conditions. Most of these companies were caught off-guard and were not equipped to make the new set-up work. In this course, Getting Started with Remote Product Management, you’ll learn how to adapt to this new way of working. First, you'll take a look at your old routine and identify how to tweak it to suit your new work set-up. Next, you'll see how you can make sure that collaboration and communication for product development is done effectively even when working remotely. Lastly, you’ll learn how to manage yourself - how to be disciplined and ensure your personal wellness when working from home. When you’re finished with this course, you will be able to effectively bridge the gap between business and tech through the new and altered processes and work dynamics of working remotely.

Course Overview

[Autogenerated] Hi, everyone. My name's Eliska K and welcome to my course getting started with remote product management. I have been a product in project Manager for over a decade, and I found it to e commerce businesses here in Canada. Due to the pandemic, a lot of companies have either stopped operations or have moved to a remote work set up, they thought. As long as you have internet and access to the usual tools that they use in the office, everything will work out fine. But that's not the case at all. This course will help you adapt to the remote work lifestyle or get you prepared if you want to pursue working for a remote company. Some of the major topics that we will cover include understanding the difference and dynamics between working in the office. Bris is working from home how to manage your team and your product, including how to work with multiple stakeholders, customers or partners remotely. How to tweak the communication and collaboration tools and processes to fit this new work set up. And finally we'll talk about the effects of working from home, including how it effects once mental health. By the end of this course, you'll know how to effectively perform your product management tasks from home before beginning the course. You should be familiar with the product management processes and Sprint methodology for software development. I hope you'll join me in this journey to learn about adapting to work from home. Set up where the getting started with remote product management course at Pluralsight UI to ...

Download PluralSight Getting Started With Remote Product Management

Reactions: Joos and Trini

Joos

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Jul 6, 2020
USA
www.blackvol.com
PluralSight Getting Started With Remote Product Management

View attachment 2020

Course info

Level Beginner
Duration 1h 11m

Description

Thousands of companies were forced to work remotely due to global health conditions. Most of these companies were caught off-guard and were not equipped to make the new set-up work. In this course, Getting Started with Remote Product Management, you’ll learn how to adapt to this new way of working. First, you'll take a look at your old routine and identify how to tweak it to suit your new work set-up. Next, you'll see how you can make sure that collaboration and communication for product development is done effectively even when working remotely. Lastly, you’ll learn how to manage yourself - how to be disciplined and ensure your personal wellness when working from home. When you’re finished with this course, you will be able to effectively bridge the gap between business and tech through the new and altered processes and work dynamics of working remotely.

Course Overview

[Autogenerated] Hi, everyone. My name's Eliska K and welcome to my course getting started with remote product management. I have been a product in project Manager for over a decade, and I found it to e commerce businesses here in Canada. Due to the pandemic, a lot of companies have either stopped operations or have moved to a remote work set up, they thought. As long as you have internet and access to the usual tools that they use in the office, everything will work out fine. But that's not the case at all. This course will help you adapt to the remote work lifestyle or get you prepared if you want to pursue working for a remote company. Some of the major topics that we will cover include understanding the difference and dynamics between working in the office. Bris is working from home how to manage your team and your product, including how to work with multiple stakeholders, customers or partners remotely. How to tweak the communication and collaboration tools and processes to fit this new work set up. And finally we'll talk about the effects of working from home, including how it effects once mental health. By the end of this course, you'll know how to effectively perform your product management tasks from home before beginning the course. You should be familiar with the product management processes and Sprint methodology for software development. I hope you'll join me in this journey to learn about adapting to work from home. Set up where the getting started with remote product management course at Pluralsight UI to ...

Download PluralSight Getting Started With Remote Product Management
please insert download link !
thanks

Members online

No members online now.